Dr. Rafał Szpak MD, PhD
- graduated from the Medical University of Silesia in Katowice
- an Assistant Physician in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of Wojewódzki Szpital Specjalistyczny hospital in Legnica
- a specialist in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- a member of the Polish Ultrasound Society
- a member of the Fetal Medicine Foundation
- gained a certificate of competence issued by the Polish Ultrasound Society concerning independent ultrasound examination in the field of obstetrics and gynecology
Certificates of Competence issued by FMF
- Basic fetal echocardiography. The Fetal Medicine Foundation. London.
- The 11-13 weeks scan. The Fetal Medicine Foundation. London.
Licences in risk assessment of:
- Nuchal translucency (NT)
- Assessment of the nasal bone (NB)
- Assessment of ductus venosus flow (DV)
- Assessment of tricuspid flow (TV)
- Measurement of uterine artery (PI)
- The 20-22 weeks scan. The Fetal Medicine Foundation. London.
- Doppler ultrasound. The Fetal Medicine Foundation. London.
- Cervical assessment. The Fetal Medicine Foundation. London.
- Ultrasound – a practical individual course. The Clinical Department of Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecologic Oncology of the Medical University of Silesia, Bytom;
- Physical principles of ultrasound and Doppler techniques, Roztocze School of Ultrasound, Warsaw;
- Medical ultrasound in gynecology and obstetrics; Roztocze School of Ultrasound; Zamość;
- Fetal defects, prenatal diagnosis, Doppler examination in obstetrics, fetal heart examination – a development course; Roztocze School of Ultrasound; Sieniawa;
- Fetal heart echo scan – how to examine and avoid mistakes? The Warsaw Hospice for Children; Warsaw;
- Fetal Heart Scan; MWU Workshops in Ultrasound; Krakow;
- 3D/4D Ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology. Practical-theoretical course: basics of 3D/4D technique, fetal heart defects, congenital uterine anomalies; Roztocze School of Ultrasound; Sieniawa.