Dr. Olga Milczarek, MD, PhD.
an Assistant Professor in the Children’s Neurosurgery Department – Jagiellonian University Medical College in Krakow. A Senior Assistant in the Department of Neurosurgery of the Children’s University Hospital
2014 – a lecturer within the OMICRON project
2013 – until now – a neurophysiologist performing Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring in the Department of Neurosurgery of the Upper Silesian Child Health Centre in Katowice
2013 – until now – a neurophysiologist performing Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring in the Department of Neurosurgery and Neurotraumatology of The University Hospital in Krakow
2009 – participated in the creation of the European project “eViP” – a virtual patient in the Department of Bioinformatics and Telemedicine of the Jagiellonian University Medical College
- Course: practical – theoretical and practical basics of electromyography in the norm and neuromuscular diseases. Electrophysiological studies in neuromuscular transmission disorders. The Department of Neurology of the Medical University of Warsaw. Warsaw 01.01.2015-31.03.2015
- Course in EEG – a basic theoretical – practical course. Identification number: 083/2013 – 2011-2013; while obtaining EEG licence
- Course in evoked potentials – a theoretical course – Identification number: PW-017/2012.
- Course: “Ultrasound in pediatric practice – a theoretical-practical course for beginning and more advanced examiners”. Roztocze School of Ultrasound, Zamość, 9-14.05.2010
- Course: “Doppler ultrasound of blood vessels, neck, arteries of the aortic arch. Transcranial Doppler” Roztocze School of Ultrasound, Krasnobród, 01-07.06.2008
- Course: NIM-ECLIPSE Neurophysiology Advanced User Training, Tolochenaz, Switzerland, 24-25.09.2014
- Course: ISIN 2014 – Educational Course organized by the International Society of Intraoperative Neurophysiology, Istanbul, Turkey, 23 – 25. 10.2014.
- Course concerning neuromonitoring in selective dorsal rhizotomy, St. Louis, Washington University School of Medicine, 5-12.12.2014
- Course: “Evidence-Based Medicine – taking decisions in clinical practice”, academic year 2003/2004